Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

motorola q with laser scanner and SD card???

stanfam4

Jun 25, 2006, 9:37 PM
50 percent of my book business deals with non- ISBN books. Can i marry the media scouter concept with a cell phone with data access. My plan is to use the motorola Q with its SD slot for the mediascouter upload. Use the blutooth capability of the Q to handle the Flic Scanner. For the non-ISBN stuff i would use the cellphone data access to search the internet for the details. Is this doable? Would you be able to help me find out if the scanner works with the Q? I've heard that some companies cripple their bluetooth functions to only work with headsets; is this true?

I know that Q runs Windows Mobile, so this should do well.

Also, will the MediaScouter fit in the resolution of the screen on the Q?
Rich Brome

Jun 26, 2006, 10:24 AM
I'm not familiar with MediaScouter, but a quick Google search turned up their web site. It looks like it requires the Pocket PC edition of Windows Mobile. The Q is a Smartphone - very different, and not compatible.

Either way, you should ask the company that makes MediaScouter about Q compatibility.

Also try asking in the Q forum:

https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/p_forum.php?p=856 »

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.