Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

E815

commntyblackman

Jun 4, 2006, 10:39 PM
Sorry if this question has been over-exhausted.

Got an E815 not too long ago through Verizon. Of course, there's not much I can do with it connected to me computer. But I create a lot of music and would like to make some for my phone. I would also like to send my pictures and videos to my computer directly. A friend and I have tried to hack into the phone but weren't successful. Is there anyone here who can give me a good step-by-step walkthrough or link me to one on how to do this successfully?

Thanks
xIsamuTM

Jun 5, 2006, 10:36 AM
okay, the quick (kinda) of it.
----you will need a micro/transflash sd card----
music: you'll need to make the clip small enough to send in a picture message back to your phone. once you get it back, you can save the attached file (song) to your phone. there's a way to unlock the ability to move songs freely from card to phone, but it takes too long and you run the risk of needing to swap out phones. (most) .mid's can be sent the same way.

Vids: you'll need to resize them/change file-types. for this I recommend downloading MPEG4 Direct Maker. you can get a registration key from seriall.com the screen size is 172/128, you can use the lowest audio setting (on the phones speaker it doesnt really matter, this'll save on file space) and outp...
(continues)
eSiK

Jun 6, 2006, 4:57 PM
This website will help you with everything. Just go to the How-To section:
http://www.3denvy.com/joshcross/ »

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.