Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

show all 5 replies

VX 8100 & USB Bluetooth adapter for PC

pssriram16

Feb 1, 2006, 5:34 PM
I have some photos on my LG VX 8100 cell phone and I want to transfer them to a laptop using a USB Bluetooth adapter (also called Bluetooth transceiver). I still have not bought the adapter yet. Before buying, I would like to know if it is possible to transfer photos this way.

🙂
KrazyJoe

Feb 1, 2006, 5:37 PM
short answer - no.
pssriram16

Feb 1, 2006, 5:42 PM
so the only way I can transfer photos from phone to laptop would be I guess to use a direct cable (which is by the way same as expensive as bluetooth receiver). But just to make sure before buying a cable is it possible to do it using direct cable???

☚ī¸
KrazyJoe

Feb 1, 2006, 5:44 PM
I know the bluetooth is crippled and won't let you transfer anything.

I'm not sure about the cable, knowing Verizon's tactics though, I wouldn't count on it. Don't quote me on that though, I'm not sure.
Wireless Consultant

Feb 1, 2006, 5:59 PM
Email them to yourself or upload to vpics.

www.wirelessconsultant.net
pssriram16

Feb 3, 2006, 2:26 PM
I have not yet tried e-mailing on a cell. Let me try it out first and also try uploading to vpics. Thanks guys for the info.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.