Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

bluetooth and mp3

generalzack

Jan 17, 2006, 12:15 AM
Hi, I'm new to cell phones and bluetooth. I just recently bought a Lg8100 and I love it. My question was is the bluetooth technology capable to listen to mp3 throught it. Meaning would i be able to connect my bluetooth and listen to music wirelessly from my cell to the bluetooth receiver.
Thank you
VZW_SMS

Jan 26, 2006, 4:21 PM
The answer is no. You cannot with current bluetooth profiles provided on the phone.
leamin

May 5, 2006, 11:53 AM
NO not yet. No American phone supports that function. Hopefully soon the companies will let us do an over the air update of our phones with the proper software that will support this A2DP profile that we lack to do music transfer. Hope this helps
Humdizzle

May 22, 2006, 7:35 PM
That will happen on May 28th, 2006, but you'll have to go to Sprint and get the LG 550, and better service w/ cheaper rate plans. 😉
sprintwtex

May 26, 2006, 5:29 PM
absolutely. i've got a feeling that the next round of phone releases over the next three months are going to bring alot more consumers over to planet sprint.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.