Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

Plantronics or wait?

Mderry300

Nov 23, 2005, 9:43 AM
Hi everyone looking for an opinion on a BT headset. I'm upgrading to a new phone over the "black friday weekend" (probably a samsung a950 because of the super deal!) and it will be my first BT enabled phone. I'm not a fan of the headsets that require a cord so i'll be also adding in my first BT headset.

After much discussion on here i've been informed that a Plantronics BT headset is part of VZW's black friday promotion. they are offering it at 50% off "supposedly" (29.99 is what i'm hearing).

I'm wondering if i should take advantage of this deal, if its a good one which i'm assuming it is, or if i should wait and get a Jabra (or other type) as a christmas gift?

thanks in advance to anyone who can give me a good opinion! 🙂
craptacularwireless

Nov 23, 2005, 5:11 PM
Which Plantronics headset? Is it the Voyager? If it is, I recommend that one. The Jabra BT250v is also a great one. You can't go wrong with either one of those. I personally like the Plantronics Voyager better, and if you're getting it for $29.99, it's a no-brainer. The Jabra BT250v typically retails for $89.99. Even on sale it will still be pricey.
WILLPHASE

Apr 1, 2006, 3:49 PM
I DONT WANT TO KNOCK ON PLANTRONICKS OR ANYTHING BUT THESE HEADSETS SUCK!!!!THE DESIGN IS CLUMSY AND WEIRD THE SOUND QUALITY IS DECENT AND I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF THEM COMEOUT DEFECTIVE...NOT TO MENTION HOW CONFUSING IT IS TO PAIR THEM.....................ITS PROBLABLY TO LATE BUT I WOULD HAVE SAID GO FOR THE JABRA BUT NO THE 250V, I WOULD HAVE RECOMENDED THE BT350
ESmurf

Apr 1, 2006, 3:57 PM
I know nothing about the Plantronics BT headset but the blue ant is a great new one. It can be paired w/ up to 3 devices where most can only be paired with one. It also can be charger using either your USB port of your computer, in the car, or from a wall outlet. Right now my company sells it for 89.95 and to my knowledge we're still the only carriers of it but, that may have already changed or change soon.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.