Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

Cannot Push via Bluetooth on Kyocera Strobe (K612B)

silverbluemoon

Mar 14, 2009, 1:10 AM
My Kyocera's screen started going haywire so I called my MetroPCS insurance company and got a replacement: a Motorola SLVR L7. Now I need to get my old pics off the Kyocera and onto the SLVR. I went to the MetroPCS office and they told me to contact Asurion, the insurance company and see if they couldn't reactivate that phone temporarily so I can email myself my pics. When I called Asurion, they agreed to do this, but the reactivation never took place. So today I called back and they told me to take my phone into a MetroPCS office - I explained I already had and that they had sent me back to Asurion. She said that she would be unable to re-activate that phone, so if I had Bluetooth on both phones (which I do), I could link them and push my p...
(continues)
OfAMightDivine

Mar 14, 2009, 1:44 AM
Go into your pictures, as in most phones, when you're in the picture gallery and you are looking at a picture will give you the option to send it. There should be something that says 'Send As' or 'Send through' and has bluetooth as an option. If you choose it, the phone should prompt you to search for a device, to which you sync it with the SLVR.

Again, this is how most phones I have used have done it. I do not have much experience with the Strobe, so I'm not sure if it will work that way.
silverbluemoon

Mar 15, 2009, 10:30 AM
See that option to "Send via" or "Send through" is not available. I get the plain old "Send" which just takes me to create a pix message.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.