Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

Now what?

andy2373

Oct 29, 2008, 1:28 PM
So I picked up an Aircard from ATT for my laptop and for the first 30 days it worked great.
Now something has changed. Signal has gone down and now that we're going into winter, get this if there's a downpour outside I loose the 3G connection.
Alright the ATT connection manager doesn't say I loose 3G put the Internet starts to hang up.
Basically anyone know how to get out of the 2 year contract?
I really don't want to pay a $200 ETF.
Wireless Consultant

Oct 30, 2008, 12:41 PM
You need to build a case by calling customer service everytime you have bad service. They will try to trouble shoot.
They might fix it or they might realize that you are not getting the service that you are paying for and let you out.

I had a problem with Verizon and when I call to trouble shoot they offered me to cancel with no penalty.
I fixed the problem and did not want to cancel but I had that option after calling 2-3 times about the problems.
BLEDSOE

Oct 31, 2008, 1:52 PM
worse case scenario you can change the rate plan to an add a line on your account..if you have an old gsm phone you can use it...if not. it is far cheaper than riding out 60 a month for 2 years.
andy2373

Oct 31, 2008, 2:42 PM
I didn't think of that.
Thanks

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.