Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

New XOHM locations open

XOHMGUY

Oct 4, 2008, 6:53 PM
Just a reminder to Bmore residents.. We have two locations open as of Thursday at Arundel Mill Mall and Marley Station.. Harbor Galleria and Columbia open Monday.... Look for the lime green and black kiosks in the middle of the mall.. I'm at Arundel Mill Mall in the Food Court.. If anyone has questions please stop by or call the kiosk at 410-540-9060 or email me at XOHM1@comcast.net... I would be glad to answer any questions or stop by..
Fonzijr1964

Oct 5, 2008, 9:01 AM
I live in Baltimore and am so excited for the WiMax but i want to know is there going to be any Mac compatible usb adaptors???
XOHMGUY

Oct 5, 2008, 10:18 AM
Yes... It will be in locations later this week.. It will retail for $59.99.. Stop by..
Saint.Patrick

Oct 17, 2008, 6:40 PM
Unless you plan on using your wireless internet service primarily in the Balimore area, I'd recommend people steering clear of XOHM since you can't currently use it outside the area and have few options at the moment as far as devices are concerned. I'd wait until the 1xEV-DO Rev A/WiMAX devices launch next year so you can have the best of both worlds. The other issue is XOHM is about to become part of an independent company called Clearwire by the end of the year provided the FCC approves the tranasaction. So long Barry West! At least with Sprint, you are able to get all your services on one statement where as if you go with XOHM, eventually you'll end up with two statements, one for your Clearwire services and one for your Sprint services....
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.