Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

bluetooth connection

stephenm1

Jun 23, 2007, 1:23 AM
i bought a stereo, the pioneer 7900bt and it allows me to connect a phone through bluetooth, extract the phone book and be able to make phone calls through the cd player using a lil wired microphone. anyway, all other devices show up on it except for my verizon xv6700. none of all the other devices are verizon, but their not pocketpc either. however, someone told me it wont connect because verizon bluetooth is limited and is only meant for headsets and not data sharing, something that i had been told before by a verizon worker. my question is, 1. is this true? 2. does sprint do the same. 3.is there a way i can hack that? cuz i love my phone.
stephenm1

Jun 23, 2007, 12:42 PM
i figured out the problem...sorta. it connects to my sisters regular phone. so i guess its a pdaphone thing...any ideas? dont be shyyy

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.