Home  ›  Forums  ›

Java

all discussions

Turn Cell Phone into Mobile Live Webcam

nerys

Sep 1, 2006, 2:35 AM
What I seek is Software for my samsung a900 that will let me do this.

Set the phone up RUN the software and have it snap a picture at X interval and UPLOAD that picture to my website naming each picture with a file name such as date and time.

SO I could for example tell it every 30 or 60 seconds take a picture and upload that picture automatically and just "let" it run all day long.

Anyone ever find anything remotely like this ?

Chris Taylor
http://www.nerys.com/ »
sv4

Sep 29, 2007, 10:12 AM
Hi
i have a software application that can do this for you, let me know if you are still looking for it.

rgds
bob
Omaboi15

Oct 10, 2007, 2:20 PM
What app do you use and how do i get it?
vonzippy04

Oct 18, 2007, 12:20 PM
there is one app i found called Spycam its really cool(if it would work☹️ it's a free app on getjar.com. you basically setup your camera pointed wherever you want start the application then go to a site that they give you and you can view what your camera is seeing.

they have tons of free apps, just kinda browse through them. hope this helped.
Yean

Oct 18, 2007, 3:14 PM
I have that app too. I haven't had the chance to mess around with the app. On getjar, there's several app that allow phone as a web camera. I know there's also a home brew hack taht allows you to use your phone as a web cam. A few things you cam purchase at radio Shack to the cpu, and install software, and program. On the phone, enter url and you have a feed. I'll try and find the link. I think it may be from Hak5 or BSoD (Bastard Sons of Dial-Up). Either way, once I find the upload video link, I'll share.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.