Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

lg env or sidekick id/maby lx

Textingmaniaccc

Jan 6, 2008, 6:18 PM
i am thinking about getting a new phone && before i was debating over a id or lx. now i am thinking about the env. i know u have to have verizon buh soon they r posting this law where u can get it from anywhere 🙂 comments on wat is better please
beeferjay

Jan 7, 2008, 9:41 AM
VZW (verizon) and T-mobile are not compatible.

t-mobile needs a SIM card.

The VZW statement means they eventually will let you used any compatible phone on their network. eventually.

my advice:

figure out which provider you like, what provider works in your area, which rate plan is best for you.

Then, come back and ask us which phone is best from that carrier. Or you could ask around, ask buddies at work, family members. They will tell you all you need to know about a carrier and a phone.
ABabiec

Mar 4, 2008, 2:53 PM
Couldn't be stated any better..
mz3035

Feb 23, 2008, 11:49 PM
I would go for the En-V. I had a sidekick 1&2. They were the worst two phones that i've ever owned. My buddy had a SideKick 3 and that was a major POS. Sharp should just quit making phones altogether. T-Mobile's Network is terribly spotty. I would know because I used to work for them. I currently own a green En-V. I know it looks like baby ****. It was 2nd hand from my g.f., she got a Flipshot. The data speeds on the En-V blow away those of the Sidekicks. The VZW High-Speed EVDO data network rums at 400-700kbps. In common terms, it is like DSL. LG did a great job making the 2.0 MP camera and lens. The QVGA display on the inside is large and a dream to use. The QWERTY keyboard is well designed and ergonomic. By the way, when all phones will b...
(continues)
ABabiec

Mar 4, 2008, 3:02 PM
I currently have the EnV, best phone I have had so far. Compairing to a Sidekick is deff hard. The sidekick is deff a lot more expensive. T-Mobile is prolly the cheapest ,plan wise that is. There are so many diff things you need to look at before making a decsion. I'd check pricing on both of them, after you check your calling area to see if you can get either Verizon or TMobile. The sidekick is nice but pricey. The EnV is cheap but also has all the features I need it for. No complaints except my speaker volume sucks, I need to get it replaced basically. Doesn't bother me one bit because I don't use it.
tjhorton

Mar 4, 2008, 11:09 PM
i really need help figuring out how to transfer a video to this phone. i can sync music but when i tried to do video, all that transfered was the audio. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.