Review: LG G2 for AT&T
This forum is for discussion of this review. For general discussion of the LG G2 (GSM), please check out our LG G2 (GSM) forum ›
correction...TV Out works
So LG G2 or should I hold out for the Nexus 5?
I'm not to worried about not having the latest software because I would probably root and install a modded "kit kat" rom down the road anyway.
I used to complain about not having an sdcard slot too but, now all my stuff is synced via google and I don't really find myself needing all that space.
I should also mention that I'm not with T-Mobile but, MetroPCS.
Why won't LG put a SD Card Slot on This Phone !!!!!
Usually, a manufacturer strikes an agreement with the carrier to sell a phone before they make the device, and usually, such device characteristics like internal memory, SD card slot, etc, come at the request or decline of t...
Sometimes while I read, it felt like he was having a hard time trying to write something nice about this phone.
I may assume that he is simply not able to ignore the ugly hardware (while not the ugliest, but I admit that this is an unattractive phone)
What I think about this phone.
- The camera is better than the one in the GS4.
- The camera software is just about as good as Samsung's, but not really on Â par.
- LG phones are the best at multitasking.
- It lacks an stylus, a shame, really. Though, this is still a phone not a phablet. Â Â They should at least offer support for third party hardware, or sell it Â Â separatedly.
- The fastest android phone to date
- Can't believe a phone like this c...
I simply think LG could h...
Comparing phones I noted that the G2 supposedly does not have a pc synch feature yet it does have USB connectivity. Is this really a problem for transferring music or other data?
The fact that the battery isn't removable is also causing me some concern compared to the Samsung.
I am mainly using phone now for phone and email.
Is this information correct?