Sony Ericsson Launches 2004 Portfolio
Mar 9, 2004, 8:40 AM by (staff)
Sony Ericsson today launched five new GSM phones, including two new flagship models and three models specifically for the Americas:
- S700: Swivel-style tri-band model with 1.3 megapixel camera and QVGA screen supporting 262,000 colors. Also features Memory Stick Duo slot, Bluetooth, and MP3 player. Available Q4 2004.
- K700: Bar-style tri-band model featuring VGA camera with flash, video recording, 32MB of memory, hi-res TFT display, MP3 player, and FM radio. Available Q2 2004.
- Z500: Clamshell tri-band (850/1800/1900) model with EDGE (class 10), dual color displays, VGA camera with video recording, Push-To-Talk (PoC), and user-changeable covers. Available in the Americas in Q3 2004.
- T637: Bar-style tri-band (850/1800/1900) model based on the T630, adding Push-To-Talk (PoC). Features include TFT display, camera, and Bluetooth. Available for the Americas in "Liquid Black" in Q2 2004.
- T237: Entry-level, dual-band bar-style model with 4,096-color display, voice dialing, and 32-chord polyphonic ringtones. Available in "Blade Grey" for the Americas in Q2 2004.
In-depth review of the Sony Ericsson S710a, the new high-end swivel camera phone for Cingular.
Moto's new g-series phones bring up-to-date features, upgraded specs, and clean Google software to three models ranging from $200 to $300. This year's series moves to a notched-screen design, steps up to a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor, and supports USB-C across the board.
Jan 6, 2020
Alcatel today announced four new affordable phones in its 1- and 3-series. While they are mostly similar to least year's models, all have significantly larger batteries.
Feb 24, 2019
Nokia today introduced five new phones, all of which run a clean version of Android One, with a promise of three years of Android updates. The new range includes a unique new camera-oriented flagship, three very affordable Android models, and one feature phone.
Aug 12, 2020
Microsoft is finally ready to launch the unique, dual-screen Surface Duo device it first revealed almost a year ago. The Android 10 device has two 5.6-inch OLED displays, joined by a narrow 360º hinge, which can work together as one 8.1-inch display.
I'll believe Q2 or whatever when I see it.
Tired of playing the wa...
http://www.sonyericsson.com/us/spg.jsp?template=P0&B ... »
T637 + K700!!!