Sony Ericsson Launches 2004 Portfolio
Mar 9, 2004, 8:40 AM by (staff)
Sony Ericsson today launched five new GSM phones, including two new flagship models and three models specifically for the Americas:
- S700: Swivel-style tri-band model with 1.3 megapixel camera and QVGA screen supporting 262,000 colors. Also features Memory Stick Duo slot, Bluetooth, and MP3 player. Available Q4 2004.
- K700: Bar-style tri-band model featuring VGA camera with flash, video recording, 32MB of memory, hi-res TFT display, MP3 player, and FM radio. Available Q2 2004.
- Z500: Clamshell tri-band (850/1800/1900) model with EDGE (class 10), dual color displays, VGA camera with video recording, Push-To-Talk (PoC), and user-changeable covers. Available in the Americas in Q3 2004.
- T637: Bar-style tri-band (850/1800/1900) model based on the T630, adding Push-To-Talk (PoC). Features include TFT display, camera, and Bluetooth. Available for the Americas in "Liquid Black" in Q2 2004.
- T237: Entry-level, dual-band bar-style model with 4,096-color display, voice dialing, and 32-chord polyphonic ringtones. Available in "Blade Grey" for the Americas in Q2 2004.
Review: Sony Ericsson S710a
In-depth review of the Sony Ericsson S710a, the new high-end swivel camera phone for Cingular.
Sony's Xperia Ear Duo Headphones Up for Preorder for $280
May 1, 2018
Sony Mobile said U.S. consumers can preorder its Xperia Ear Duo wireless headphones beginning today for $280.
Google Brings Audio Calls to Duo, Attachments to Allo, Smoother Uploads to Photos
Mar 22, 2017
Google updated a handful of its apps and services today, including Duo, Allo, and Photos. Moving forward, Duo users on Android and iOS will be able to make voice-only calls when they wish.
Motorola Updates Affordable Lineup for 2018
Apr 19, 2018
Motorola today announced four new affordable Android phones coming to the U.S. market before mid-year.
Snapdragon 845 Boasts Advanced Imaging Tools and AI Smarts
Dec 6, 2017
Qualcomm today announced the Snapdragon 845 mobile platform, its flagship system-on-a-chip for 2018. Qualcomm expects the module to form the core of next year's top smartphones, which it will endow with multimedia smarts for both audio and video.
I'll believe Q2 or whatever when I see it.
Tired of playing the wa...
http://www.sonyericsson.com/us/spg.jsp?template=P0&B ... »
T637 + K700!!!