Sony Ericsson Launches 2004 Portfolio
Mar 9, 2004, 8:40 AM by (staff)
Sony Ericsson today launched five new GSM phones, including two new flagship models and three models specifically for the Americas:
- S700: Swivel-style tri-band model with 1.3 megapixel camera and QVGA screen supporting 262,000 colors. Also features Memory Stick Duo slot, Bluetooth, and MP3 player. Available Q4 2004.
- K700: Bar-style tri-band model featuring VGA camera with flash, video recording, 32MB of memory, hi-res TFT display, MP3 player, and FM radio. Available Q2 2004.
- Z500: Clamshell tri-band (850/1800/1900) model with EDGE (class 10), dual color displays, VGA camera with video recording, Push-To-Talk (PoC), and user-changeable covers. Available in the Americas in Q3 2004.
- T637: Bar-style tri-band (850/1800/1900) model based on the T630, adding Push-To-Talk (PoC). Features include TFT display, camera, and Bluetooth. Available for the Americas in "Liquid Black" in Q2 2004.
- T237: Entry-level, dual-band bar-style model with 4,096-color display, voice dialing, and 32-chord polyphonic ringtones. Available in "Blade Grey" for the Americas in Q2 2004.
Review: Sony Ericsson S710a
In-depth review of the Sony Ericsson S710a, the new high-end swivel camera phone for Cingular.
AT&T Now Selling the Rugged Sonim XP8 and XP5s
AT&T recently added the Sonim XP8 and XP5s to its roster of rugged phones. Both devices are intended to be used by FirstNet customers (first responders), though they are also available for consumers to purchase.
Microsoft Trots Out Nokia 222 Feature Phone
Microsoft today announced the Nokia 222, a bar-style feature phone that runs Nokia Series 30+ and includes only the most essential functions. The Nokia 222's core apps include MSN Weather, Bing Search, Opera Mini, as well as Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and Twitter.
Motorola Reveals the Moto X Style
Motorola today announced the Moto X Style, its flagship handset for 2015. The phone carries forward the same design from the last few years with a metallic frame and customizable rear panels, including silicon, wood, and leather.
LG Adds High-End Features to the Q Series' New Q7
LG today announced the Q7, the 2018 version of its mid-range Q Series Android phones. The Q7 picks up where last year's Q6 left off, with updated specs and features.
I'll believe Q2 or whatever when I see it.
Tired of playing the wa...
http://www.sonyericsson.com/us/spg.jsp?template=P0&B ... »
T637 + K700!!!