LG Rolls Out 2006 Lineup
Apr 5, 2006, 11:00 AM by (staff)
LG today revealed part of its U.S. CDMA and GSM lineup for 2006:
- LX-550: A clamshell CDMA music phone with FM broadcast for listening to music through home or car audio systems. Other features include EVDO high-speed data, external media controls, changeable faceplates, Bluetooth, microSD memory card slot, 1.3 megapixel camera, dual color displays, and speakerphone.
- VX-8300: Another clamshell CDMA EVDO music phone, this update to the VX-8100 is thinner, adds stereo Bluetooth and advanced GPS, and switches to the microSD memory card format.
- VX-5300: This clamshell CDMA phone is an update to the VX-5200 that ads Bluetooth. Other features are similar, including a VGA camera and dual color displays.
- CG225: An entry-level GSM clamshell camera-phone. Features include quad-band GSM, VGA camera, advanced instant messaging, speakerphone, and an external display.
- LX-350: First previewed at CES but now official, this sleek clamshell CDMA phone sports a hidden external OLED display, 1.3 mega pixel camera, Bluetooth, speakerphone, and speaker-independent voice dialing. (not shown)
- VX-3400: This basic CDMA clamshell phone is an update to the VX-3300 that adds an external display. (not shown)
source: LG Mobile Phones
Apr 14, 2020
OnePlus has revealed its new lineup for 2020 — the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro — both of which have 5G. They also manage to pack larger batteries into slightly thinner bodies compared to their predecessors.
Dec 5, 2018
Qualcomm today fully revealed the Snapdragon 855 mobile platform, its top-tier system-on-a-chip heading into 2019. Qualcomm focus on a number of pillars when developing this SoC, including performance, connectivity, AI, camera, and entertainment.
Jan 6, 2020
The Bluetooth SIG today announced Bluetooth LE Audio, a new part of the Bluetooth standard designed to replace all previous audio profiles, which will now be referred to as "Classic Audio". LE Audio uses the Bluetooth LE radio, a version of Bluetooth optimized for low power consumption.
Oct 16, 2017
Huawei today announced the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, the Chinese company's flagship smartphones heading into the end of the year. The Mate 10 (left) and Mate 10 Pro (right) are high-end devices with curved glass panels front and back, and a metal frame in between.
Feb 11, 2020
Samsung today announced its new flagship phones for 2020: the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra. In the US, all three models support 5G and are powered by Qualcomm's newest top-end Snapdragon 865 chipset paired with 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
Music, music, music...
i like that lg 550
but the bottom line is $$$. The more you sell the more you make.
The 125 was the best selling phone at SPrint PCS at one time and the 225 was the best after that.
Where's the Palms?
Is the LG VX8300 the gray phone in the picture with the music buttons?
hidden external display?