Sony Ericsson Unveils 2006 Lineup
Feb 28, 2006, 8:27 AM by (staff)
Sony Ericsson today announced a slew of new GSM and 3G camera phones:
- K800: Bar-style 3G camera phone with Cybershot 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera, true xenon flash, QVGA display, music player, FM radio, Bluetooth 2.0, full HTML browser with RSS, USB 2.0 with mass storage mode, Blogger integration, Memory Stick Micro (M2) card slot, and push email support (P-IMAP).
- K790: Same as K800 except tri-band EDGE (including Americas version with GSM 850) instead of 3G.
- W300: Clamshell quad-band GSM phone with Walkman music player, EDGE data (class 10), Memory Stick Micro (M2) card slot (256 MB card included,) FM radio, VGA camera, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 with mass storage mode, monochrome outer display, and Adobe Flash technology.
- K510: Bar-style tri-band GSM phone with 1.3 megapixel camera and Bluetooth. Also features a full HTML browser with RSS reader, changeable covers, and speakerphone. Available in versions for Europe/Asia and the Americas (with GSM 850).
- Z530: Clamshell tri-band phone with Bluetooth and Memory Stick Micro (M2) card slot. Also features a VGA camera, music player, USB 2.0 with mass storage mode, and changeable covers. No GSM 850 version.
- K310: Basic bar-style tri-band phone with VGA camera, push email, speakerphone, and changeable covers. Americas version will have GSM 850.
Feb 24, 2019
Nokia today introduced five new phones, all of which run a clean version of Android One, with a promise of three years of Android updates. The new range includes a unique new camera-oriented flagship, three very affordable Android models, and one feature phone.
Apr 12, 2016
HTC today announced the 10, its flagship handset for 2016. This Android phone carries forward an aluminum design, for which HTC has become known, and makes big improvements to the camera, software, and other core features.
Apr 19, 2018
Motorola today announced four new affordable Android phones coming to the U.S. market before mid-year.
Oct 16, 2017
Huawei today announced the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, the Chinese company's flagship smartphones heading into the end of the year. The Mate 10 (left) and Mate 10 Pro (right) are high-end devices with curved glass panels front and back, and a metal frame in between.
Wow! For the americas?
Wow! Already built with GSM 850 and everything! K790a will be my next phone!
Until you see the next big thing, right? ;)
Hands-On report from NYC just posted
just kidding......I already read it.....very nice. I like the k790, but I hope they fix the issue with the keys. It would be a shame to make such a nice phone and then handicap it with a horrible ...