Sony Ericsson Unveils 2006 Lineup
Feb 28, 2006, 8:27 AM by (staff)
Sony Ericsson today announced a slew of new GSM and 3G camera phones:
- K800: Bar-style 3G camera phone with Cybershot 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera, true xenon flash, QVGA display, music player, FM radio, Bluetooth 2.0, full HTML browser with RSS, USB 2.0 with mass storage mode, Blogger integration, Memory Stick Micro (M2) card slot, and push email support (P-IMAP).
- K790: Same as K800 except tri-band EDGE (including Americas version with GSM 850) instead of 3G.
- W300: Clamshell quad-band GSM phone with Walkman music player, EDGE data (class 10), Memory Stick Micro (M2) card slot (256 MB card included,) FM radio, VGA camera, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 with mass storage mode, monochrome outer display, and Adobe Flash technology.
- K510: Bar-style tri-band GSM phone with 1.3 megapixel camera and Bluetooth. Also features a full HTML browser with RSS reader, changeable covers, and speakerphone. Available in versions for Europe/Asia and the Americas (with GSM 850).
- Z530: Clamshell tri-band phone with Bluetooth and Memory Stick Micro (M2) card slot. Also features a VGA camera, music player, USB 2.0 with mass storage mode, and changeable covers. No GSM 850 version.
- K310: Basic bar-style tri-band phone with VGA camera, push email, speakerphone, and changeable covers. Americas version will have GSM 850.
Motorola Updates Affordable Lineup for 2018
Apr 19, 2018
Motorola today announced four new affordable Android phones coming to the U.S. market before mid-year.
Huawei Hopes AI-Assisted Camera Will Set Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro Apart
Oct 16, 2017
Huawei today announced the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, the Chinese company's flagship smartphones heading into the end of the year. The Mate 10 (left) and Mate 10 Pro (right) are high-end devices with curved glass panels front and back, and a metal frame in between.
Hasselblad Announces True Zoom Mod for Moto Droids
Aug 31, 2016
Hasselblad and Motorola today announced the Hasselblad True Zoom mod for the Moto Z Play Droid. Like other Moto Mods, the Hasselblad True Zoom attaches to the rear of the Z Play via magnets.
LG Announces the V30 Flagship with FullVision Display and Floating Info Bar
Aug 31, 2017
LG today fully revealed the V30, a phone it has been teasing in bits and pieces over the last few weeks. This flagship-class handset has a metal frame and glass front and rear panels.
Adobe's Lightroom App Adds RAW HDR Shooting for Android and iOS Phones
Mar 6, 2017
Adobe today updated its Lightroom Mobile application and added the ability for Android and iOS devices to shoot in RAW HDR mode. Adobe says the new HDR mode automatically scans each scene to measure the best-possible exposure range and then takes three photos that are merged to deliver the widest exposure and contrast range.
Wow! For the americas?
Wow! Already built with GSM 850 and everything! K790a will be my next phone!
Until you see the next big thing, right? ;)
Hands-On report from NYC just posted
just kidding......I already read it.....very nice. I like the k790, but I hope they fix the issue with the keys. It would be a shame to make such a nice phone and then handicap it with a horrible ...