Many Megapixel Cameraphones Coming From Samsung
Jan 4, 2006, 12:47 AM by (staff)
Samsung announced a number of GSM and CDMA phones bound for the US today. The phone are mostly higher end models, each including a 1.3 megapixel camera and all but one has a Micro SD (TransFlash) slot.
- ZX20: This successor to the ZX10 upgrades the phone to true HSDPA and adds new features such as Bluetooth 2.0, music and video on demand and an advanced media player. Both phones are quad band GSM / GPRS (EDGE) and dual band (850/1900) UMTS, and have a Micro SD slot and 1.3 MP camera. The ZX10 is due out on Cingular this month, the ZX20 is due out in the second quarter.
- A930: A sleek looking EV-DO clamshell with video and music on demand, plus support for downloading music via computer or over the air. Also features Bluetooth, a Micro SD slot, 1.3 MP camera and stereo speakers. It is due out this first quarter, most likely on Verizon.
- T709: This smaller but thicker slider is GSM/GPRS (EDGE) 850/1800/1900 and packs a data surprise - Wi-Fi. Features include an MP3 player, 1.3 MP camera, instant messaging and speaker independent voice recognition. It is due out in the second quarter on T-Mobile.
- T609: A slim clamshell with quad band GSM / GPRS (EDGE). Features a 1.3 MP camera, Micro SD slot, Bluetooth, MP3 player, and software to configure and sync the phone over the air. Due out in the third quarter on T-Mobile.
- D807: A cousin to the t809 and the European D800, the D807 is a slim slider with a 1.3 MP camera, a Micro SD slot, Bluetooth and an MP3 player. It is due out in the second quarter, most likely on Cingular.
Jan 14, 2021
Samsung today officially unveiled its Galaxy S21 series of flagship phones for 2021. All three models sport a distinctive new "Contour Cut Camera" design where the metal frame extends around one corner to surround the rear cameras.
Mar 10, 2021
Asus today announced the ROG Phone 5, its newest flagship gaming phone, following the ROG Phone 3. The ROG Phone 5 brings the ROG Phone series up to date for 2021 with a Snapdragon 888 chip, Android 11, and 65-watt fast charging for its huge 6,000 mAh battery.
Mar 23, 2021
OnePlus today announced the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro, its newest flagship phones. The 9 Pro is a true flagship-class phone with a QHD AMOLED display with variable refresh from 1 to 120 Hz, and IP68 water rating, starting at $969.
Feb 9, 2022
Samsung today announced its lineup of flagship phones for 2022: the Galaxy S22 series. The top-end S22 Ultra sees the biggest changes as it essentially absorbs Samsung's Note series with an integrated S Pen stylus and a more Note-like shape and design, instead of the Contour Cut design of the other models.
Does having wi-fi mean...
does it mean that if i have a t-709, that i will be able to access the internet with my laptop anytime anywhere that's in the network if i hook it up with the phone?
Assuming the t709 has the abili...
A930 for Verizon
T709 looks like.....