Motorola Delivers Barrage Of Audio Accessories
Jan 3, 2006, 12:00 PM by (staff)
Motorola today announced 6 new audio accessories in conjunction with their launch of the ROKR E2. All but one of the new devices is Bluetooth enabled. All the accessories are due out in the first half of this year.
- O RAZR: Oakley and Motorola team up again for these stereo Bluetooth enabled sunglasses styled like the Thump2. You can listen to music from any A2DP Bluetooth device or take calls from any Bluetooth phone. The O RAZR sports stereo speakers, a microphone and built-in in call and music controls.
- S805 DJ Headphones: Bluetooth headphones that allow you to wirelessly listen to music or take phone calls from a set of over-the-ear DJ style cups with a built in noise cancelling microphone. The S805 can also control Bluetooth Audio device with the AVRC profile and has a 3.5 mm stereo jack to listen to wired music players.
- Music Duo: two previously announced products combined into one package. Includes the naviPlay Bluetooth adapter for iPods with dock connector and the HT820 Bluetooth headphones to listen to music from your iPod or make calls with any Bluetooth phone. The HT820 can automatically pause your music when you take a call and resume it afterwards.
- H605 Bluetooth Headset: styled like the original Jabra headset, the H605 wraps around behind your ear for comfort and stability and has simple controls. It features 10 hours of talk and 200 hours of standby time and both headset and hands-free profiles.
- MINI Bluetooth Headset: a tiny headset that fits inside the ear, with a microphone that picks up your voice through the ear canal. The tiny size sacrifices talk time, with only about 1.5 hours per charge.
- JBL On Tour Mobile: a set of powered speakers with a stereo input jack for listening to any other portable audio device. It also doubles as a speakerphone when plugged into the ROKR. It features a sliding cover for travel that doubles and is powered by 4 AAA batteries.
HTC 10 Re-Focuses On the Camera and BoomSound
Apr 12, 2016
HTC today announced the 10, its flagship handset for 2016. This Android phone carries forward an aluminum design, for which HTC has become known, and makes big improvements to the camera, software, and other core features.
Motorola Kicks Out Fresh Stereo Speaker Mod for Moto Z Phones
Apr 11, 2018
Motorola recently added the Moto Stereo Speaker to its lineup of magnetic mods for the Moto Z series, such as the Z2 Force and Z2 Play. The Moto Stereo Speaker, available from Motorola's web site for $60, features two 28mm drivers, a fold-out kickstand, and support for speakerphone calls.
iPhone Xs and Xs Max Update Key Specs of Apple's Flagship
Sep 12, 2018
Apple today announced the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max. These devices are upgrades to last year's iPhone X and feature the same design.
Razer Phone 2 Makes Modest Improvements to the Original
Oct 11, 2018
Razer has announced the Razer Phone 2, a follow up to the gaming device it launched last year. This new phone carries forward the same basic design, but upgrades the specs and performance.
anyone know how much theyll cost?
The stereo headphones are currently $99....
Oakley's by themselves fetch more....
Bluetooth Stereo Headet
MINI talk time is 7.5 hours
"MINI Bluetooth Headset: a tiny headset that fits inside the ear, with a microphone that picks up your voice through the ear canal. The tiny size sacrifices talk time, with only about 1.5 hours per charge."
7.5 hours not 1.5. So the MINI doesn't sacrifice talk time.
So, the MINI does sacrifice talk time which is why is has a portable char...