Motorola Delivers Barrage Of Audio Accessories
Jan 3, 2006, 12:00 PM by (staff)
Motorola today announced 6 new audio accessories in conjunction with their launch of the ROKR E2. All but one of the new devices is Bluetooth enabled. All the accessories are due out in the first half of this year.
- O RAZR: Oakley and Motorola team up again for these stereo Bluetooth enabled sunglasses styled like the Thump2. You can listen to music from any A2DP Bluetooth device or take calls from any Bluetooth phone. The O RAZR sports stereo speakers, a microphone and built-in in call and music controls.
- S805 DJ Headphones: Bluetooth headphones that allow you to wirelessly listen to music or take phone calls from a set of over-the-ear DJ style cups with a built in noise cancelling microphone. The S805 can also control Bluetooth Audio device with the AVRC profile and has a 3.5 mm stereo jack to listen to wired music players.
- Music Duo: two previously announced products combined into one package. Includes the naviPlay Bluetooth adapter for iPods with dock connector and the HT820 Bluetooth headphones to listen to music from your iPod or make calls with any Bluetooth phone. The HT820 can automatically pause your music when you take a call and resume it afterwards.
- H605 Bluetooth Headset: styled like the original Jabra headset, the H605 wraps around behind your ear for comfort and stability and has simple controls. It features 10 hours of talk and 200 hours of standby time and both headset and hands-free profiles.
- MINI Bluetooth Headset: a tiny headset that fits inside the ear, with a microphone that picks up your voice through the ear canal. The tiny size sacrifices talk time, with only about 1.5 hours per charge.
- JBL On Tour Mobile: a set of powered speakers with a stereo input jack for listening to any other portable audio device. It also doubles as a speakerphone when plugged into the ROKR. It features a sliding cover for travel that doubles and is powered by 4 AAA batteries.
HTC 10 Re-Focuses On the Camera and BoomSound
Apr 12, 2016
HTC today announced the 10, its flagship handset for 2016. This Android phone carries forward an aluminum design, for which HTC has become known, and makes big improvements to the camera, software, and other core features.
Review: Jabra Elite Sport Wireless Earbuds (2017)
Jabra has refreshed its Elite Sport wireless Bluetooth earbuds with improvements to battery life and sound quality. Like the originals, the new Jabra Elite Sport are aimed at fitness-minded people thanks to fancy tools such as a heart rate monitor and in-ear coaching.
Sony's Xperia Ear Duo Headphones Up for Preorder for $280
May 1, 2018
Sony Mobile said U.S. consumers can preorder its Xperia Ear Duo wireless headphones beginning today for $280.
Jabra Rejiggers Its Lineup of Full Wireless Earbuds, Adds Alexa, Lowers Price Points
Jan 8, 2018
Jabra today announced two additions to its range of fully wireless earbuds, the Elite 65t and Elite Active 65t. The earbuds take the basic approach set by the high-end Jabra Elite Sport and break apart the features into two separate products.
JBL Headphones First to Use USB Type-C with HTC 10
HTC and JBL today announced a pair of headphones optimized for the HTC 10 smartphone. What's unique about these headphones is they are among the first to use the USB-C connector, rather than standard 3.5mm headphone jack, to connect with the HTC 10.
anyone know how much theyll cost?
The stereo headphones are currently $99....
Oakley's by themselves fetch more....
Bluetooth Stereo Headet
MINI talk time is 7.5 hours
"MINI Bluetooth Headset: a tiny headset that fits inside the ear, with a microphone that picks up your voice through the ear canal. The tiny size sacrifices talk time, with only about 1.5 hours per charge."
7.5 hours not 1.5. So the MINI doesn't sacrifice talk time.
So, the MINI does sacrifice talk time which is why is has a portable char...