Siemens Launches 5 New Phones
Article Comments 13
Mar 9, 2005, 2:02 PM by (staff)
updated At CeBit today, Siemens launched four new GSM phones and their first 3G handset. All models are triband 900/1800/1900 for release in Europe and Asia and feature Class 10 GPRS. Each also has Push To Talk with a dedicated button.
- SXG75: A large, but feature packed, UMTS (3G) phone. Features a QVGA screen, 2 megapixel camera, second camera for video calling, and Assisted GPS. Also has an music player, FM radio, an RS-MMC card slot and Bluetooth.
- M75: A ruggedized phone that share the features of the S65 - Large screen, 1.3 Megapixel camera, RS-MMC, Bluetooth - and adds an music player and Push To Talk.
- CX75: A smaller, mid-tier, candybar style phone with all the features of the M75.
- CF75: Siemens only new phone with EDGE. Clamshell model with dual color screens and a VGA camera.
- CL75: A new fashion phone. This Clamshell will come in new finishes featuring stylish color and pattern combinations. Features internal mirror finish color display and external 65,000-color display. Also includes a VGA camera.
Feb 9, 2022
Samsung today announced its lineup of flagship phones for 2022: the Galaxy S22 series. The top-end S22 Ultra sees the biggest changes as it essentially absorbs Samsung's Note series with an integrated S Pen stylus and a more Note-like shape and design, instead of the Contour Cut design of the other models.
Sep 7, 2022
Apple has revealed the iPhone 14 series, with new features, improved specs, and new size options. In place of a Mini option, the iPhone 14 will come in the same 6.1-inch and 6.7-inch screen size options as the Pro models.
Jan 14, 2021
Samsung today officially unveiled its Galaxy S21 series of flagship phones for 2021. All three models sport a distinctive new "Contour Cut Camera" design where the metal frame extends around one corner to surround the rear cameras.
Mar 23, 2021
OnePlus today announced the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro, its newest flagship phones. The 9 Pro is a true flagship-class phone with a QHD AMOLED display with variable refresh from 1 to 120 Hz, and IP68 water rating, starting at $969.
Here they are.
Inquisitor_Hoth said:But could very well be used here (except for the SXG75). The five phones make a fine looking family if you ask me. ...
Finally, some more options available for siemens that will never be released here
They make crappy phones...let's face it. Also, the earpieces went out on me after about a week.
mycool said:Because Siemens mobile divison makes more money than a small country...but not enough to stay stable apparently. Expect the m...
Why do they still bother making phones? It isn't as if they are a popular brand.