Motorola Announces 2003 Lineup
Jan 8, 2003, 11:35 AM by (staff)
Motorola today in Shanghai unveiled its 2003 mobile phone portfolio:
- V600: GSM, quad-band, 65,000 colors, integrated camera, MMS, Java, GPRS, Bluetooth. Available 2nd half 2003.
- T725: GSM/EDGE, tri-band, MMS, color display, optional camera, Java. Available 2nd half 2003.
- A835: UMTS, 64,000 color display, 256MB memory, videophone, Bluetooth, Java. Available 2nd half 2003.
- A388c: GSM, 65,000 color touch-screen, Java, 7MB memory, GPRS. Available 1st half 2003.
- C350: GSM, 4096 colors, EMS, GPRS, polyphonic ringtones. Available 1st half 2003.
- E380: GSM, MMS, Java, 4000 colors, multi-color "funlights" with synchronized polyphonic ringtones and haptics. Unique flip-up design. Available 2nd half 2003.
Lumia 950 is Microsoft's Flagship Windows 10 Phone
Oct 6, 2015
Microsoft today announced the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL, its own flagship phones for its new OS, Windows 10. The phones support Windows Continuum for an optional full Windows Desktop experience when connected to a desktop monitor.
AT&T Resurrects the 'Cingular' Brand for Flip Phone
May 23, 2016
AT&T recently added the Cingular Flip to its lineup of inexpensive feature phones. The phone is made by TeleEpoch and bears the model number M3620, but AT&T named it the Cingular Flip to give it some visibility.
Meet the LG Exalt, Verizon's First LTE-Only Flip Phone
Jun 15, 2017
Verizon Wireless recently added the LG Exalt LTE to its lineup of inexpensive flip phones. The Exalt LTE has the distinction of being Verizon's first 4G LTE basic phone, according to the carrier.
HTC U Ultra Is New, Glass-Backed Flagship Phone
Jan 12, 2017
HTC today announced its new flagship phone, the HTC U Ultra, along with a smaller version, the U Play. Both phones have a new design with colorful glass on the front and back, and a metal frame.
Samsung's Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Are Waterproof
Feb 21, 2016
Samsung today announced the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, upgrades to last year's designs that make under-the-hood refinements and add several new features. The GS7 and GS7 Edge maintain the glass-and-metal design of the GS6, but update the chassis to provide protection from water and other liquids.