HTC 2125 / 2100 (Faraday)
WM6.5 on Cingular 2125 = works
The google youtube app gives choppy video but stuff like exchange activesync, facebook app, google maps with location, microsoft voice command 1.6, AIM app,... etc etc. all work good.
profile keeps resetting
Okay, so I was trying to free up some space on my phone and I think I deleted something I shouldn't have.
Whenever I attempt to change profiles, it automatically resets to Normal.. the first one. I've tried everything I can think of and I can't figure out how to get it back to functioning. FTR, it's not the home screen because I tried every home screen including the default ones that came with the phone and it still does it. Please help!!!!
AD more discussions below...
time date reset after removing battery
now whenever i remove my battery to get to the sd card and put the battery back in the date and time doesn't get saved. it resets back to 5/26/06.
SDA vs 2125?
came back again???
I need help with a few simple problems....
2. How can I increase the font size and lighten the background on the home screen. I can't read the icons without a magnifying glass.
3. I tried to update the OS, but the phone refuses to accpet the upload.
4. Is there a keyboard available? I'd like to handle e-mail on the road without my laptop, and keying the phone is just too slow.
I appreciate your help!
'1' button not working at all. How to fix / replace
Bought the 2125....
Lets see......after 1 1/2 hours of ownership.
1. Freezes up
2. Error message continually pops up stating storage is full. I have yet to even put one contact in.
3. Clock shows 1969 and wrong time. Shouldn't this be sent over the air by Cingular, even daylight savings time changes.
4. Center joy stick SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Being VERY careful using the joystick with the utmost of attention and precision and I still select things I don't want because the joystick pushes inward WAY to easy.
5. BACK IT GOES
The Joystick is HORRIBLE!!!
The joystick sucks! I'm constantly selecting the wrong icon...and I don't have fat fingers either! :-)
Besides the joystick, there's the annoying bluetooth issue when using voicedialing and the keys are locked, sometimes you get audio in the headset, sometimes you have to quickly unlock the phone and send it to the headset.
BT file transfer
Media Player Problems