Sony Ericsson W600i / W550i
phone doesnt start up properly
Can i delete .sis file in my w550i
In my file manager i have a folder name "other" which contains some files with extension .SIS can i delete this or it is important file? can any one help me in this?
The files are:
I dint create the folder named "other"
BROWSE OTHER PHONES
AD discussions continues below...
This phone is the shiznit!
W600i Not working
Here are some issues:
1. delay when "answering calls"
2. does not play MP3, "CANNOT PLAY THIS SOUND" comes out, even with default mp3s.
3. when making out going calls, sometimes there is no sound, but the call is being made.
we have already updated, and have done many master resets. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
Has this phone been discontinued?
Warranty gave me the option of replacing my w600i with a Razr, SlVR or Nokia 6682. I want MY phone!! I don't want any of these phones.(Don't think they're comparable phones)
I was then told (several calls and 2 hours later) that Cingular has discontinued this phone and can not replace it. It is no longer is stock.
Has anyone else heard this?
Any suggestions on getting my phone would be greatly appreciated?
here's your chance to win a W600!!
what you get if you win:
1. unlocked W600 with neutral software. this means you'll have to set up your browsing, mms, and other goodness using sony ericsson's online configurator (which is easy)
2. headphone adapter cord with microphone, multi function button and 3.5 mm headphone jack
3. in-ear headphones for said adapter (nice ones, too)
5. usb sync cable (for loading music)
6. a sony ericsson "get your walk on" t-shirt
7. a walkman themed game of twister, including a full size twister mat.
how to win:
simply post in this ...
hey editors!!!!! this phone does have stero speakers!!!!
please read this, i need help,...
Need A Phone
The lock key
is there something wrong with my speakers?
please read, and answer if you can help!!
My phone was tolen and i think I know who jas it, but my friend who say the phone said that the person who has it painted over the IMEI number on the back of the phone, I need the IMEI number to see if it matches the IMEI number on the box. I called cingualr a few months ago with another phone, and i couldnt find the IMEI number, so the rep. had me put in some code and it brought the IMEI number up. if anyone knows the code, please let me know ! thanks, vinny.