Any recommedations for Bluetooths for Samsung A930?
Data cable or Mini SD card (pics)
and I had some questions to ask:
1. Why does this camera seem to lag whenever I take pictures? (shutter sound waaay after I press 'capture') (or is it just mine..?)
2. After you take the picture, there's a preview of the photo that you just took. Why does that look different from the photo album?
This is my first cam. phone I've ever gotten so Im not sure if every cam. phone does this.
If this happens to you guys too, are there anyways to fix this problem?
AD discussions continues below...
Voice dial - Dependant or Independant
MM 535 MP3 Help!!!
I saw in an earlier thread where someone recommended another user go to Menu>Settings> Mini SD Card & format the card. I tried that but there is NO Mini SD dialogue offered on my Settings!!! When I go into Media Player, all it offers me is a chance to buy useless streaming video stations; there is no way I can find to simply access what is already on my Mini SD card.
I've been to phonemall.net's Forums. No, I don't really want to buy a data cable & install variou ...
Is it possible to overwrite the phone configuration file so that I will have the option of always keeping the backlight on?
How can you set an MP3 as a ringtone?
How can you set one of your downloaded vids as a video ringer?
I've been searching for these answers EVERYWHERE, I would be really grateful if somebody could help me out..
limit for mini SD card? 512mb??
Battery and MP3 play
Have a few questions regarding this phone:
1) Have the battery concerns been addressed at all with newer phones (I see most of the chatter about poor battery life occurred back in July/Aug 2005)?
2) I read somewhere that MP3 playback suffers because you have to manually advance each song you want to hear. Is this true? That would be truly annoying if you're relaxing to some tunes and have to advance to the next song each time
3) How does the battery life fare when playing MP3's...does it zap the battery? For example, sitting on a plane listening to a dozen songs or so...is it dead by the time you get off the plane?
Seth (potential 535 purchaser)
DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF JUNK PHONE :evil:
Putting movies on the phone using a mac
Take off the message alert
minisd convert to usg conection
Movies to Phone
Here is the link http://www.avsmedia.com/fr/VideoConverter/ind ex.aspx
MiniSD What Can You Do
Thanks for your help
MiniSD Max Size
MP3 directory or contents file do not exist
the card type is ATP MINI SD (with adapter)