Battery and MP3 play
Have a few questions regarding this phone:
1) Have the battery concerns been addressed at all with newer phones (I see most of the chatter about poor battery life occurred back in July/Aug 2005)?
2) I read somewhere that MP3 playback suffers because you have to manually advance each song you want to hear. Is this true? That would be truly annoying if you're relaxing to some tunes and have to advance to the next song each time
3) How does the battery life fare when playing MP3's...does it zap the battery? For example, sitting on a plane listening to a dozen songs or so...is it dead by the time you get off the plane?
Seth (potential 535 purchaser)
2) i'm not sure about US version, but in Canadian version(telus) it can be "play 1 song", "play 1 song repeated", or "play all songs".
3) every thursday i stay in school from 9:30 to 10:00. couple of calls, listening to mp3's for 3-4 hours, then the battery remains 1/4. i think the battery life must be longer as it becomes spring and summer.