Samsung Zeal / Alias 2 SCH-U750
Samsung Alias 2 questions
?'s before i purchase
1) can the backlight on the keypad be set for different times before it times out?
2) how easy is threaded texting on this phone? seem like i read a review saying it's not as easy as you think.
3) does the t9 save made up words? ex..i like to use '2mor' instead of spelling out tomorrow. once i type the short version, will the fone (t9) remember it?
4) does the front display show if u have a text, vm or missed call? i read something in the many reviews i read but can't find what i saw to refreshen my memory.
5) can i assign a different r...
MP3s as Ringtones
With Verizon, if I put my SD card in a new phone (with mp3s from CDs I bought) will I be able to put a select mp3 from my card as a ringtone on the phone?
AD discussions continues below...
Compatibility with MicroSDHC and Voice Quality
Also, I am way dissapointed with the call clarity on the Alias 2. I replaced this phone with an Audiovox color flip phone I bought 5 years ago and can honestly say that it had better phone call quality than the Alias 2.
I guess with all this hype with qwerty keyboards and apps, cell phone manufacturers are forgeting it's a PHONE.
Asking for password
1. Some appointments that I have are only every other week, so I only want to be notified of them every other week. However, I can't find the recurrence of every other week. How do I do this.
2. On the day of the event, sometimes, I want the reminder to go off early in the morning, instead of at the event time. However, I'm having trouble setting it up that way. I also may...
Getting my phone to notify me when I have new Hotmail email
Samsung Alias 2 cellphone/bluetooth help
the bluetooth system I have in my 2010 Nissan Altima. How can I transfer a new contact or a
change I've made on a current contact,from my
cell phone to the bluetooth system on my car?
I would appreciate any and all help regarding
Question about the Calendar Feature
How does the calendar feature in the Alias 2 work? Let me explain...
I have the Alias now. When I use the calendar feature, the little calendar icon comes up onto my display screen no matter how far in the future my event is scheduled. Just the fact that there is something in my calendar makes the icon appear. I HATE THAT, therefore I do no use my calendar on this phone.
In my old phone, When I scheduled something in my calendar, the calendar icon would come up onto my display screen ONLY on the day the event is scheduled. That way, I had a visual reminder without having to set the audio remin...
Alias 2 vs. Glyde
No zoom on camera?
Unable to hear music in bluetooth headset
New Alias 2 does not fold all the way.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2565/4012139263_47efd ... »
It's a little thing, but it's really annoying me. Anyone else get a phone like this? Do most of them close properly? If so, I might send mine back for a replacement.
Mainly for Lefties??
1. I'm afraid of the size of the buttons...are they hard to use? Do you get used to having small buttons? Are the alias 2's buttons bigger then the 1st alias? Because I've tried out the 1st alias and the buttons were just usable....not easy tho.
2. This is the main problem/ question...is this phone harder for right handed people to use? When you flip it to the QWERTY keyboard, the control buttons (up, down, OK, etc.) are on the left hand side....do you ever get used to them or is it always annoying to control it with your left hand, right handed people?
I hate sounding picky, but I want to make sure that I love the phone that ...