Motorola RAZR2 V9m
Sprints RAZR2 V9m (read and respond)
I need ringers....help!
Thanks so much.
Discontinuation of Altell V9M
AD discussions continues below...
My full review of the pathetic RAZR 2
1. Large inside and outer screen.
2. Sprint TV/Radio application works well.
1. Does not support any of Motorola Bluetooth headset and headphones that I own. Even my new Moto stereo headphones that came out before the RAZR 2 even came out, don't even work.
2. Daily White-Screen freeze errors.
3. Text input in third-party app's in annoying. the "1" key cycles though characters that y...
Is the Mp3 player better than the LG Muziq?
I do wanna know if you can use the speaker phone with the flip closed that is actually the most important to me.
1. Horrible battery time, I barely make it through the day with any charge left at all.
2. I hate the text messaging system all together. You can only send one picture message at a time and it feels necessary to tell you that every message has sent which interrupts the process of doing anything else.
3. It looks awesome but I'm not a big fan of the new fingerprint look. It gets smudges like crazy!
That being said I will say that the camera is amazing...
the battery issue
Mini USB for the Verizon V9m?
touch screen not working?
Any info on this would be greatly appreciated because I am looking to upgrade my contract within the next month so I would like to know.
can the RAZR2 V9m take an 8gig micro sd card?
Mini USB compatable with V3C
incoming call is paused...
I Love my RAZR2! (and a memory card question...)
A question however: why does my RAZR2 have to have pictures moved to phone memory to use them for wallpapers? My old LG 8300 could simply read the files from the MicroSD card. Other than that, a great, sleek and simple phone!