Hard Reset EVO Shift 4G
1. Turn the power off. If your HTC EVO Shift 4G is frozen, pull the
battery out and reinsert it
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. You are now presented with a menu.
5. Select Factory Reset by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
Source: http://www.phonegeni.us/index.php/HTC_EVO_Shi ft_4G
Question about the Huawei Ascend
P.S. I did put this question in the phones forum but it's the only question there so I was afraid it would be overlooked.
Huawei Ascend question
AD discussions continues below...
nexus one stock?
2.2 for samsung????????
Question on wifi
We can usr the phones like an ipod?
Thinking about switching carriers.... Not sure yet.
I am using Android 2.1 and it is not compatible on this version. What are your suggestions? Thank you
Thanks, I did check the forum before I asked and didnt see it posted.
Question about a possible app
How much worth does you know about giayee phone?
Does anyboby buy this mobile phone in giayee compay?
If you have,please let me know,thanks!