Roms for N64oid
Custom text alert app?
Thanks in advance
My HTC MyTouch 3G is missing wi-fi as a feature!
I intended to just use my existing T-Mobile prepaid account and just enjoy the phone using
wi-fi. The problem is, I cannot log into Google using the phone b/c I don't even see wi-fi as
an option. One of the big reasons I bought this phone was to use wi-fi to get my apps. I
don't need 3G service.
Here's some screenshots:
http://img694.imageshack.us/i/11022615htcmytouch3gno ... »
http://img87.imageshack.us/i/11022616htcmytouch3gnow ... »
http://img684.imageshack.us/i/11022617htcmytouch3gno ... »
So what can I do?
Hancent Question (Hope this is the correct forum)
AD discussions continues below...
I have the Backflip now and love it but the Txt messaging is sooooo small with no way to enlarge it ~ can someone please help me ?
DroidX - can't edit email reply from Corporate Sync Account
need help making a decision
Samsung Transform Hard Reset
I went through about 20 different sites with the same cookie cutter info.
Here is what worked:
1. Turn the power off. If your Samsung Transform is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Hold the Volume Down button + Voice Action Button + Power Button
3. Hold all three buttons until the device turns on
4. You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Voice Action Button button
2.2 for the Aria? When?
We have been getting all kinds of stories, none of which appear true and then it appears each is blaming it on the other...
Does anyone have a clue, or access to someone who can get an answer?
Pat in NH
I wonder what's next...
Also, Google Labs had better get to work inventing a dessert that starts with "Q."
Whst Is this symbol?
fascinate by samsung 2.2!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Huawei Ascend Headphone Hell
Hard Reset EVO Shift 4G
1. Turn the power off. If your HTC EVO Shift 4G is frozen, pull the
battery out and reinsert it
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. You are now presented with a menu.
5. Select Factory Reset by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
Source: http://www.phonegeni.us/index.php/HTC_EVO_Shi ft_4G
Question about the Huawei Ascend
P.S. I did put this question in the phones forum but it's the only question there so I was afraid it would be overlooked.
Huawei Ascend question
nexus one stock?