Windows Mobile Standard
Tethering a Tilt to a Mac Laptop
The devices are paired correctly, but for some reason I can't get the phone to work as a modem. Meanwhile, it's money down the drain...
Thanks in advance!
All YouTube, Google videos and much more on your Smartphone
Avot mV (Beta) is the mobile solution to watch billions of videos from various video sharing
Search : Finding your favorite video on mobile phone is as easier as desktop PC with Avot mV. It seamlessly searches the video clip you want.
Watch : Avot mV allows you to watch unlimited number of videos with intuitive user interface. Watch what you want!
myFavs : Avot mV helps you organize your favorite videos by creating a myFavs play list of your favorite videos and watch when you want!
vBox: Avot mV allows you to share the video you like with your friends through vBox (no SMS, email) - a simple way to message your buddies....
Problems with AT&T or AT&T Tilt
Anyone know what's wrong? The store rep said 8-10 people came in with the same problem and he said it was related to adding a new tower nearby. He suggeste...
hey have you guys have about this cool application
windows mobile phone. you can download the application from http://www.avotmv.com
Elecont Weather for Pocket PC is released
* Animated forecast on Today screen;
* Skin support;
* Multiple forecast layouts for small and big screens;
* Full six day forecast for day and night;
* Current conditions for temperature, air pressure, ultraviolet index, humidity and wind info;
* Global weather for 51,000+ locations;
* Adjustable size and position on screen;
* Multilanguage support: English, French, Russian;
* Compatible with Windows Mo...
AD discussions continues below...
mpx220 speaker phone
Can anyone say something about iPaq rx5730?
Chat Style SMS Freeware for Dash and I600
* add/update a new number directly to your Contacts list.
* messages are numbered so it is easier to copy/paste/save a particular message line
* delete a message window
* easily save the last message sent to a particular text file in your SD
* paste a contact name and number from your Contacts list to your message box
* smileys are now supported (although it is still limited)
* sms group sending
* individual sms tone for each contact
* block unknown numbers' sms message
* blacklist numbers for sms
* incoming message tone volume is independent from the set system volume
* sms sent counter
* option to show/not show incoming sms in the Inbox.
* call blocking with sms sending to VIP numbers
LG Windows Smartphone at IFA/Berlin
was introduced at the IFA show in Berlin. The
smartphone arrives in Europe by November. It does not cary the Prada name. U.S. plans not disclosed.
Here is a blurb from the press kit. I have several pictures from the press kit, but I can't figure out how to post them on this forum....any advice?
"The KS20, LG’s latest slim smartphone, is designed to enrich the mobile internet experience. It features full internet browsing capabilities, and downloads everything from music and video clips to push e-mail at speed of 3.6 Mbps through HSDPA. It also allows for advanced features like videoconferencing, taking advantage of the phone’s dual cameras. The KS20’s minimalist concept will appea...
Windows Mobile 6.0 for Blackjack
SDA vs 2125?
Moto Q Upgrade tp WM6?
They replied that they have not made a decision yet and if they had they, did not want the competition to know.
Pure BS answer
Anyone here in the know?
Help with Blackjack online features
Sorry for the probably obvious question
syncing Dash with mac OS X - help please
people reco'd missing sync, but I'd rather not purchase the software if I'm returning the phone, so I'm just looking for some more info on this before I make my final decision.
now I seem to only be finding a lot of griping about it.
any info greatly appreciated.
should I trade it in for the blackberry pearl or an unlocked treo 680?
i know palm works - or at least used to.
MPX220 Can't Hear Other End!
It was working in perfect order until I tried making a call. I couldnt hear the other end. Yet, the other end could hear me. When I put it on speakerphone, I could hear them clearly. When I answered a call, the same thing happened. I couldnt hear anything of the other end. But they could clearly hear me. Can someone tell me how can I get this fixed? I tried unmuting but that wasn't the case.