T-Mobile Moves 3G Network to 1900MHz in Las Vegas
Top message: 90% covered. Hmmm... What about the other 10% ? by mikkej2k
Replying to: Re: 90% covered. Hmmm... What about the other 10% ? by Tofuchong
Thank you. That still does't answer the question though.
Eventually , this will come out. I'm curious about the areas affected and T-Mobiles solution to the lack of coverage.
Will Clearwire have their LTE "booster" service in place? (not likely)
Will T-Mobile have their HSPA+82 up and running?
Will there be some kind of advanced roaming deals? (the LTE would have to be compatible)
Will T-Mobile get more spectrum? or
Will it be a combination of these or none of the above?
- Re: Thank you. That still does't answer the question though. by ATTDRONEV2.5