Review: Motorola ZINE ZN5
Here is Phone Scoop's full review of the ZN5, including video tour, images and plenty of opinions. Were Kodak and Motorola able to keep things in focus, or did they bungle the shot?
AD article continues below...
If you're looking for a camera first and a phone second, the Motorola ZN5 is the device for you. It has one of the best cameras we've tested and managed to include a pretty decent phone and feature list, too.
Review: Motorola Moto X Pure Edition
Motorola's 2015 flagship smartphone is a pleasing upgrade to last year's device, thanks to the bigger screen, better battery life, and improved camera. This handset offers a pure version of Google's Android platform with truly useful additions from Motorola.
Review: HTC One A9 for AT&T
The One A9 from HTC is a high-class Android smartphone. It is among the first to ship with Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and boasts amenities such as a fingerprint reader and top-quality materials.
Review: LG G Vista for Verizon Wireless
The LG G Vista is a inexpensive, big-screened Android smartphone that scores well on most features. Only a couple things hold it back, but they aren't vital.
Review: Motorola Moto G5 Plus
The Moto G5 Plus is a mid-range Android smartphone that covers the basics and then some. It represents the company's most refined and powerful G yet.
Review: Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen)
Motorola's mid-range masterpiece, the Moto G, is a formidable smartphone that should not be overlooked. It is waterproof, customizable, and outguns the competition on many fronts.
Experiences with my ZINE
* Yes, it'd be nice if the microSD was hot-swappable, but since it can hold up to 8GB and I can transfer data without removing it, I don't think it will ever affect me.
* Screen: beautiful
* Signal: better than my last phone
* Sound: I completely disagree with the review... I have to set the volume to the lowest setting. The people talking on the other end are too loud at any other setting. As for the ringer: lowest setting is still too loud (in the office).
* Battery: OK so far, though the flash and WiFi drain it fast.
* Menu organization could use some work, though I'm getting used to it.
* MP3 sou...
Motorola Phone tools
Hope they make a CDMA version!
Seriously Alltel has a lack of nice camera phones...