Kyocera Strobe K612 / SwitchBack
Slick as sh*t
are you taking any medication?? That is one ugly phone!!!!
Maybe I like ugly, unique handsets. Stick with your silver Samsung flip-alikes, and I'll stick with what I prefer.
note i had the VM switchback and the USC strobe.
1. the phone lock can be bypassed though the shortcut key--a big FTL.
2. if your going to text on the outside keypad, forget it way too complicated because of the positioning of the buttons.
3. sending and receving pics, my phone always froze up i had to pull out the battery and reboot it.
4. i always had to close the AIM to use other funtions of the phone, the was no point in using it at all.
5. holdng the phone on your shoulder was extremly difficult.
6. besides the qwerty, extreme lack of usuable features.
7. slowest browser i ever seen on a phone.
the switchback was ok but when i got the strobe i was deparate to get rid of it....