Phone Scoop

printed August 2, 2015
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/p_forum.php?fm=m&ff=729&fh=545386

Home  ›  Phones  ›  Pantech  ›

Pantech PN-210 / PN-205

 

Info Photos Reviews  7 News Forum  

all discussions

Gar-ba-ge

amosjones

Feb 24, 2006, 11:42 AM
Definitely not very high on the list. Hope they do better than the Audiovox/UTSC phones they are replacing
...
anorthrnsoul

Feb 24, 2006, 12:06 PM
It's an entry level phone. True it has the new garbage Verizon standard UI but Pantech actually makes decent phones. I think it's probably gonna be a decent phone for it's intended audience. I'll be glad to see Audiovox/UTSC go away.
...
VZWagent

Feb 24, 2006, 2:19 PM
I actually look forward to selling this phone. Like said above the intended audience will greatly respect it. And I'll be honest I used to say that the VZW UI was bull, but after using it for sometime now, and seeing th plus side to my customers feeling comfortable with the "Ease of Use" i'd have to say the VZW UI bashing should come to halt.

MM
...
urboyJ

Feb 25, 2006, 2:40 AM
Then maybe the interior design of all cars should all be the same, from Honda Civics to Mercedes Benz S600s, due to "Ease Of Use"...
...
amosjones

Feb 25, 2006, 3:53 PM
While I am a big fan of standardization (ie English v.s. Ebonics, Redneck, or Other) It seems that putting features in similar places is just as effective as making the entire interface the same. Phones by different manufactures have different features, so make the UI different, that way the phone can be more easily used for what it was designed for.

I know this phone is an entry level phone, so the lack of features does not bother me. What bothers me is the link with Audiovox/UTSC none of the phones they offer right now are at the top of the class.
...
rytiffany

Feb 28, 2006, 8:59 PM
Word homes. I'm witcha. I mean I reckon yer right. I mean I concur.
...
muchdrama

Feb 27, 2006, 9:14 PM
VZWagent said:
I actually look forward to selling this phone. Like said above the intended audience will greatly respect it. And I'll be honest I used to say that the VZW UI was bull, but after using it for sometime now, and seeing th plus side to my customers feeling comfortable with the "Ease of Use" i'd have to say the VZW UI bashing should come to halt.

MM


I couldn't agree more. After having a chance to play with the Verzion Razr...I practically did a backflip not having to deal with the Moto GUI.
...
ynot580

Mar 2, 2006, 1:04 PM
In response to "muchdrama" - that's because you didn't like the Moto GUI. We're talking about the people that don't like the Verizon GUI - we just want options.
...
muchdrama

Feb 27, 2006, 9:12 PM
amosjones said:
Definitely not very high on the list. Hope they do better than the Audiovox/UTSC phones they are replacing


This is for people who just want to talk. I wouldn't call it garbage at all.
...
SystemShock

Apr 1, 2006, 11:47 PM
muchdrama said:
amosjones said:
Definitely not very high on the list. Hope they do better than the Audiovox/UTSC phones they are replacing


This is for people who just want to talk. I wouldn't call it garbage at all.

Agree there, bro. Peeps who automatically call anything thats low-end 'garbage' just cuz their phone snobs don't really know what they're talkin' about.

But it'd be nice if Pantech had included an external display at least. Even LG has thrown in the towel on dat, their low-end 3400 is gonna have that now. Also, the 128x128 screen is pretty tiny. On the plus side, the batt life looks good enough, its got a speakerphone, and the antennae is extendable.

Ba...
(continues)
...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.


all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

 

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.
2