My first week with the 7280
- I swapped my SIMcard in as soon as I got it; it powered up and functioned without incident--except for the web browser. Two thumbs up to the excellent help from Nokia tech support (Cingular did nothing) for getting me completely on line.
- Fairly comfortable to use; a little thick, but narrow profile goes into a pocket without much of a problem.
- Once you program the voicedailing, it's pretty easy to use; I have ATT's voicecommand system (well worth it), so most of my names are are online, and it also does great number recognition. Voice dailing recognition is much better than the Siemens SL56 I was using.
- As already noted, text messaging is pretty easy with the predictive text input.
- Camera works great, at least during the day.
- Screen reverting to a mirror sounds cool, but also means that the display is practically invisible outdoors.
- Came loaded with some cool sounds and graphics (although I have no idea what's 'standard' and what was loaded by the previous owner.
- Call quality and sound quality are both very good, as is the speakerphone
- Two bugs at the moment: the ringer starts medium and gets louder (despite my setting it otherwise) and the alarm clock only vibrates (again, I think I have the volume on high)
If it weren't for the fact my workplace currently prohibits cameraphones, I'd probably use it all the time; as it stands now, the card swapping is fairly easy. I'll be back if there are any big hiccups...
- Re: My first week with the 7280 by twoferflinching
- Re: My first week with the 7280 by adambravo
- Re: My first week with the 7280 by jwls