Top message: "My Location" by eye95
Replying to: Re: "My Location" by geekstar36
Re: "My Location"
1. I tapped the clock on the main screen, bringing up World Clock.
2. I tapped on the digital time for "My Location," which I assume is what you wanted me to tap on when you told me to tap on the dial. Nothing happened.
3. I tapped on the open circle next to "My Location," and the circle highlighted.
4. I tried tapping the digital time again. This time, it brought up a new screen with only that one time, the date, and the city listed as "GMT-6 Central US."
The "My Location" feature seems to be able to identify my time zone correctly, but nothing more specific. Unfortunately, that does not provide the correct weather for my location. I suspect the problem runs even deeper than that. The display often shows a moon during the day here or the sun at night.
I assumed (maybe incorrectly) that the "My Location" feature would use the phone's ability to locate itself to show the weather for wherever I am, regardless of my home. If it won't do this, the feature is not useful, as I can set any location(s) manually for the weather. What I would hope this feature would do is to follow me around, telling me the local weather.
- Re: "My Location" by RodThabod
- Re: "My Location" by geekstar36
- Re: "My Location" by eye95
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the HTC Imagio.