droid versus original voyager breakdown
1. voyager does not stream podcasts, either does droid 1 or 2
2. voyager played youtube videos fine, droid 1 and 2 cant play for more than 1 minute on wifi and 3g.
3. voyager had stereo bluetooth and it stayed connected, most droid/droid 2 ever stayed connected to bluetooth was 20 mins.
4. gps worked fine on vzw navigator, droid 1 and 2 gps dosent work at all and dosent even have my location in the right hemisphere.
5.voyager never froze, droid 1 and 2 freezed multiple times a day.
6.was able to easily record phone calls on voyager, all android phone call record apps dont work.
7.internet speed same on droid and voyager and the voyager dosent lag out like the droids.
8.screens, voyager had 2 hi rez screens droid only has one.
9. keyboard, no comparison voyager wins handsdown.
10.price, voyager data plan was 10 bucks a month and it actually worked, droid is 30 a month for a paperweight.
im amazed at how bad of a phone the 2bd droid was to me, it still sufferers from the same problems as the droid 1 like the keypad not lighting up, im convinced motorola just took all the old crappy droids, put a new frame on it and sold them as droid 2s to get your monet, corporate crony capatalism sucks
- Re: droid versus original voyager breakdown by mupi
- To add to what Mupi Said (Hint, most of it are ID 10T Errors) by Menno