LG enV2 (VX-9100)
Replying to: Getting pictures off the Evn2 by bagelred
Re: Getting pictures off the Evn2
Procedure to Transfer Photographs from Verizon LG enVÂ² Cellular Phone to PC
1. Purchase a Micro (not mini) USB data cable.
2. Turn on your LG enVÂ² cellular phone.
3. Insert the wide connector of your Micro USB cable into any of your PCâ€™s USB ports and insert the small connector into your phoneâ€™s charging port.
4. On your flipped-open phone, press OK for the Menu.
5. Select 9 - Settings & Tools.
6. Select 2 - Tools.
7. Select 9 - USB Mass Storage.
8. Your phone will be automatically detected by your computer as a Removable Disk.
9. At the lower left corner of your PC monitorâ€™s screen, right-click Start.
10. Select Explore.
11. In the left column, locate My Computer.
12. Scroll down to, and left-click on, Removable Disk F: (Or other appropriately lettered disk). This should be your phoneâ€™s memory area.
13. Select My_Pix.
14. Your photograph files should now be available in the screenâ€™s right column. They will have strange looking numerical names, such as 1021081406.
15. Left-click on any file name to display its image.
16. Right-click on any file name and select Rename to give it any alphabetical name that you choose.
17. Press Enter to save the new file name.
18. You may now Drag & Drop or Copy & Paste the new photograph files to your computerâ€™s My Documents/My Pictures folder or to any new subfolder that you choose to create in your My Pictures folder.
19. When you are done with the photograph transfers DO NOT just unplug your phone or USB cable from your computer. In the lower right corner of your PC monitorâ€™s screen locate the green-arrow icon labeled Safely Remove Hardware.
20. Left-click the Safely Remove Hardware icon. Left-click the name of the Removable Disk representing your phone. Unplug the Micro USB cable only when that instruction is displayed on your screen.
21. Erase any no longer needed photographs from your flipped-open phone as follows:
22. Press OK.
23. Select 5 - Media Center.
24. Select 2 - Picture & Video.
25. Select 3 - My Pictures.
26. Cursor to the picture that you wish to erase.
27. Press the left Erase soft key.
28. Answer Yes or No in response to the question â€œErase Picture from My Picture and All Settings?â€
29. Press OK.
- Re: Getting pictures off the Evn2 by bagelred
- Re: Getting pictures off the Evn2 by yaker
- Re: Step By Step Guide with Pictures HEre by boon4376
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the LG enV2 (VX-9100).