LG enV2 (VX-9100)
Replying to: Contacts transfer via Bluetooth by draguindin
Re: Contacts transfer via Bluetooth
1. pair your old phone with new phone.
2. go to the contacts in your old phone, and highlight a contact that you are transferring.
3. hit the options button.
4. under options, all the way at the bottom is "send name card"
5. you will then be prompted for what method; select bluetooth.
6. then select your new phone from the list.
7. NOW here is the neat part. after that you will then have the option to put a "check" next to as many of your contacts as you want. after you do that, hit "done"
8. select your new phone from the list of paired devices and that should do it.
No replies to this message
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the LG enV2 (VX-9100).