P910 or N80?
And... is the N80 better than the P990i? thanks!
looking at buying N80 on Cingular
I appreciate any help and information.
AD discussions continues below...
Changing the n80's operating system??/
thank you! Tim
Nokia N80 Help...
Blue light on Nokia N80
I was wondering a few things.
1) When will this phone come out in the States (i've heard for Cingular, but I'm not sure because of the previous thread in here)
2) If anyone has a used one, can I get a good price?
3) What do you guys think of this phone. Is it worth the 500+ for a step up from the Samsung P207?
Thanks a lot,
VoIP and battery life
1. If connected to a WiFi network, what would stop you from using a third party VoIP website or provider? (If you didn't have the internet edition, I mean)
2. All tech specs of the phone say it has 3 hours of talk time battery life, but the C Net review says they got 5 hours out of it. How are all the user's batteries fairing?
GPS? Wayfinder Service even promised by nokia? WT-"EPH"
I emailed Nokia and they said they have no clue and are looking into it... this phone is definitely for "BAMF's" (ive been listening to too much Dane Cook lately..) and it rocks the house, but whats with these minor drawback glitches..?? I would kill to have GPS on this phone, but ROUTE 66 sux, cause you need to buy maps at a time for $$ each time and put it on a bunch of data cards, so um, wayfinder is awesome in comparison i...
N80ie?? what about us?
My question to anyone out there who has some input at all is:
WILL US N80 USERS BE ABLE TO UPDATE OUR PHONE SOFTWARE TO BECOME THE N80 INTERNET EDITION, OR ARE WE SCREWED?? i know they already have done updates to the n80's firmware multiple times so i dont see why they wouldn't personally, but who am I to assume such a thing...
Post a reply of any kind if anyone knows something or hears of anything on the updates of this issue.
Help with Data Plans on Cingular for this phone - please
I expect to use it as a fairly simple user - mostly voice, browsing and multiple pop 3 accounts for email.
So I was trying to figure out which data plan would work best for me - obviously unlimited would be the best way to go.
But even in unlimited I noticed Cingular seems to have a wide variety
1. Data Connect Unlimited for $45 a month
2. SmartPhone COnnect Unlimited for $20 a month
And then there is BB Connect, BB Data and Laptop Access!
I am confused!
Would just the SmartPhone connect help me browse and setup multiple Pop3 accounts with my own POP Server? (NOT hotmail, gmail or the like)