Nokia 6255i / 6256i
What's Stored on the MMC Card?
Has bluetooth been locked on the 6256?
NOT A Durable Phone
Good friend a'mine has had one for only a little over a year, and its now badly cracked at the part that holds the hinge (not the hinge itself). He didn't drop/abuse it, and the crack is widening/getting worse with normal use. This is the BODY of the phone, so... not reparable. He's soon gonna have to chuck the phone after only a year.
Good phone in most other ways though. Too bad Nokia didn't build it to last.
What are the issues with the Nokia 6255i and 6256i
Nokia 6255i and gmail application issue
I have a Nokia 6255 and have installed the app for gmail. It works but im always promted with, " This phone requires and data connection..."
I have already trouble shooted through gmails help a discusion. My goal in placing this is to find other 6255 owners who have tried or are willing to try and see how sucessful they are in the same venture.
I already am on the web with my phone and I know I am on data package. Also if anyone can tell me of any back side codes to this phone in order to trouble shoot things better.
AD discussions continues below...
Identifying icons on the main display (User Manual incomplete)
1. At the top of the screen, what is the meaning of a round black ball surrounded by two pairs of parentheses?
2. On the far left upper side of the main display, what is the meaning of what seems like a 3-pronged pitchfork standing on its end with horizontal bars over it? Right now it is TWO horizontal bars but I suspect those bars change.
Roaming and Multimedia Messages
Nokia 6255i Just S**ks A**
1. Phone is always dropping calls while in use or you don’t get them because they went straight to your voice mail. Signal wise is full bars
2. When someone calls you and you have them stored in you address book, the phone will do a double ring. If you catch it quick enough you will see who it is on the first half wring, but if not then all you see is a phone number that is being displayed on the second wring.
3. The phone will shut down by its self when someone calls you even if the battery is fully charged. Sometimes I have eve...
Other than using a phone to be a phone I don't use many of the features on todays phones, but a FM radio, I could/would use that for ballgames and such.
So to anyone that has one or has had one, how's the FM reception? Also does using it suck the battery down quickly?
6255i Media Player
6255i soft volume control?
Listen to MP3s through bluetooth headset?
Help with Nokia 6255i simple questions!
caller (name) id question
When someone from my address book calls me their number displays but not the name. Is there a way to fix this? If so, how?
nokia 6255i compatibility