Motorola ZINE ZN5
Safely Remove Hardware???
Does anyone have any guesses where I might be going wrong?
No "Moto Lag" like all other Motos.
Love The tap sound when pressing buttons
Clear Hard Case is a must have!
The battery port cover sucks....hard to get off
Great phone highly reccommended
WiFi How Too?
Now the WiFi!
It picks up my home signal just great! But, how do I access the internet without it costing me. Can this be done? On one of the reviews here someone else stated they had done it. Also can you download your pictures to your home computer over the WiFi. I had to tell the salesperson that it is supposedly possible. He thought the WiFi was only for Web to Go.
ZN5 Extra Capacity Battery
AD discussions continues below...
Experiences with my ZINE
* Yes, it'd be nice if the microSD was hot-swappable, but since it can hold up to 8GB and I can transfer data without removing it, I don't think it will ever affect me.
* Screen: beautiful
* Signal: better than my last phone
* Sound: I completely disagree with the review... I have to set the volume to the lowest setting. The people talking on the other end are too loud at any other setting. As for the ringer: lowest setting is still too loud (in the office).
* Battery: OK so far, though the flash and WiFi drain it fast.
* Menu organization could use some work, though I'm getting used to it.
* MP3 sou...
Motorola Phone tools
Hope they make a CDMA version!
Seriously Alltel has a lack of nice camera phones...
That would have been great in ... 2007
But I digress. I'm curious why T-mobile decided to wait until almost 2009 to realise that it was important to add some new technology like advanced camera phones and touch-based phones to their pathetic moto-rizr clone line-up. To make things even better, most of their new phones don't even support their 3g frequency of 1700. Since that's the case, why did not use the nokia n73, SE k800, or samsung d900 to fight back in 2007 when they were being assulted by AT&T and their iphone. They could have...
Wow, check out the video abilities
I wonder if the U.S. version will have HSDPA???. . .
Ah heck I be surprised if ATT even picked up a 5mp camera phone!!!