UTStarcom Super Slice / CDM-1450
Red Super Slice
Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a setting someplace causing the battery to drain? It's the red one if that makes a difference. I have tried the take out the battery and then replace it trick, but that did not work.
People its a UTStarcom
Voyager at CTIA
People are wanting to know some specs of the phone, such as H, W, D, weight, battery mAh, display size, etc.
AD discussions continues below...
Sprint LG Rumor
Thanks, Berry Frankin Craig IV
CTIA came late this year
All of these phones suck...
First Impressions with the Super Slice
1. It uses a mini-USB plug for the charger. It's located on the right side of the phone. I was able to locate a windows XP driver for the phone, but thus far haven't been able to get anything to actually see it, other than windows itself.
2. The screen is aweful. My old Kyocera Slider (which is probably 5 years old now) looks a lot better.
3. The ringer/speaker is located on the back side. Seems like a decent spot, until you set the phone down. Because the back of the phone is so flat, the speaker volume is muted to roughly 25%.
4. The Contacts list is annoying, you can only view 3 names at a time.
5. Call quality is surprisi...
first roaming vm phone?