Samsung SCH-U740 Alias
best samsung u740
Weak front screen
Free Mobile Wap!!!!!
Here's the link for the how to:
Please HELP ME OUT
AD more discussions below...
Toggling the front display
I like to be able to check the time without having to open it up. I've found that you can do this by holding any of the buttons around the side of the phone, but is there any way to do it with just the press of one button?
Sorting Contact List?
powering off on its own
I also see NO WAY to manage the applications on this thing. The online steps of how to go to the "manage apps" menu item are not correct, and I can't locate any such option. There appears to be no option to disable or uninstall an app to free up memory.
Anybody have any ideas, or similar problem ??
I just ordered a micro sd card and was wondering if i would be able to put music on the card with my computer and be able to listen to it on the phone or if i would have to purchase a data cable for the phone. And if i do need a data cable, would i need software to put the music on the phone? Any info helps. Thanks!
Problem with music
Bell Release this...Firmware hack Verizon?
voice record options
Question about the hinge
can i buy a broken one and say mine broke and get a new one (if its lost)? or do they check the serial number =[
Exiting Txt on Front Display???
Music as ringtone
Here's the questions:
1. What Operating Environment is this phone utilizing?
2. What shell is available to emulate this environment?
3. How would I go about getting the program on my phone once I've written them?
Thinking about the u740 on Verizon...
1) Is the keyboard usable on a day-to-day basis? I've looked at a few demo phones, and the keys seem awfully small (but on par with the sidekick). I think I can manage to type, but does regularly dialing phone number get cumbersome?
2) What's the durability of this phone? Is the hinge sturdy?
3) BIG QUESTION-do any professionals out there use this phone, or is predominately for kids? At first glance, I thought it would be a home run...I could make calendar entries via the web, send quick text messages when I am unable to answer the phone (meetings), and send ful...