Phone Scoop

printed October 22, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2390984

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Top message:  Question about tethering a laptop to a cell phone by Aries1   Dec 26, 2009, 4:07 PM

Replying to:  Carrier and Phone? by WernerCD   Mar 1, 2010, 10:18 AM

Tethering via Verizon???

by DaBigKahuna    May 19, 2010, 9:08 AM

Hello,

I am a Verizon broadband (laptop) and cell phone customer. I need to upgrade my old Moto Razor phone. I'd like to be able to access the internet via both my new 'smart' phone and from my laptop, while paying only ONE monthly broadband fee. I'm primarily a business type of phone user, so need to access Outlook email primarily. Other social apps (like combining FB, Twitter, etc in single stream) etc. not very important to me. Must haves:
(1) be able to wirelessly tether my new smart phone to my laptop
(2) be able to use the phone for voice calls at the same time that I'm using it for a 'tethered' broadband connection for my laptop.

I don't want to 'jailbreak' the phone the do this. I want it supported by Verizon and the phone to remain under full warranty.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.