Phone Scoop

printed September 2, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2196113

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Top message:  Ericsson CTO himself said 3G didn't live up to it's true promise, are you going to question him too? by Jayshmay   Oct 25, 2009, 12:02 AM

Replying to:  Re: Ericsson CTO himself said 3G didn't live up to it's true promise, are you going to question him by Jayshmay   Oct 27, 2009, 7:50 PM

Re: Ericsson CTO himself said 3G didn't live up to it's true promise, are you going to question him

by Kagehiru    Oct 28, 2009, 12:19 AM

No worries. I find your love of Clear a bit over the top, but if the service is all that and a bucket of chicken wings, no harm no foul. Cool The definition of broadband these days is too low by far, but you mention your experience with cable speeds. Where I live, depending upon what parts of town you live in, cable speeds often drop to that or lower. I hope that when the FCC releases their national broadband plan there can be some consistency in delivery speeds and maybe even some real broadband development and competition among regional/local providers.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.