printed July 22, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2138531

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

At&T wirerless 3G internet service

by teemac    Aug 21, 2009, 3:31 AM

Just purchased wireless INTERNET service through AT&T. Their 3G is 60.00 after adding federal and state taxes I expect it to come in at around 80.00, Although the person the I spoke with knew nothing about taxes applied to charges.
I am so disappointed with the speed, its terrible, so I started timing my selection results and it never was less than 23 seconds. I had to purchase a satellite dish 4 years ago from a company named Starband, and after experiencing configuration problems when the changed their satelite I had no other option.
I started seeing 19.99 offer being advertized yesterday, also stating that it wasnt a promotional limited monthly deal. I guess I don't care because I'm canceling this service. It's worse than the old dial up I had in 2003
To be fair. I haven't tried to take it out of my home and my home has a steel roof. Does anyone think that my be the problem? Also please let me know if you have experienced good more reasonable monthly rates than AT&T.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.