Phone Scoop

printed September 17, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2127889

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Replying to:  BUSINESS plan for data card / cellular broadband w/out cap??? by toboboto   May 19, 2009, 12:36 PM

Re: BUSINESS plan for data card / cellular broadband w/out cap???

by brandtz    Aug 8, 2009, 6:02 PM

As far as I know, why don't you tether? Most carriers that have 3g will do P.A.M. phone as modem and won't cap it (for some reason they put it beyond reasoning that someone would rather use a add-a-phone line as a PAM exclusively instead of paying the same price for a connection card that has a cap.)

I mean I know it's a little clunkier to have to cord a phone to your laptop, but unlimited is unlimited. For instance as Sprint you can usually go get a business essential plan for your normal cells, have the $25 addaphone with the required $30 data addon and $15 PAM plan to allow that line to give you unlimited data on the phone as well as PAM, but more then that, your phone that you designate can ACTUALLY BE USED for something other then just data, you could use it as a backup work phone, text, etc. Sure it's a little more then your average $59.99 5gb plan...but who of you isn't asking for a $75 unlimited plan anyways, every consumer i've ever dealt with that wants unlimited asks immediately after stating it's a 5GB limit, if they can pay more for it.....

I mean i'm the only one that sees the logic right?

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.