Phone Scoop

printed October 21, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2099756

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Top message:  Am I stuck? by andy2373   Jun 7, 2009, 7:30 PM

Replying to:  Re: I am stuck...for now. by Cellinovation   Jun 25, 2009, 2:09 PM

Re: I am stuck...for now.

by gadgethead    Jun 26, 2009, 11:44 AM

You wouldn't keep them all from going under just as we didn't keep all the airlines form going under or all the car manufacturers from going under. You let consumers decide what they want in a phone and the companies that figure out how to do that and make a profit are the ones that stay in business.
Here's the thing, in the USA consumers have almost no say as to what functionality gets put in a phone the decisions are made by the carriers and then we have to pick from what they sell. This goes against capitalism, just like the airline, railroad and energy industries some will fall by the wayside when subsidies are removed but people want phones so some will survive and eventually make a profit.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.