Phone Scoop

printed August 1, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2018750

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Top message:  Now that there is WiMax in BAL MD. When will it be useable to more than just PC's? by Fonzijr1964   Oct 5, 2008, 9:04 AM

Replying to:  Re: Sprint isn't ambitous with Wimax! by Jayshmay   Mar 6, 2009, 11:46 AM

Re: Sprint isn't ambitous with Wimax!

by nextel18    Mar 6, 2009, 11:52 AM

Well you are comparing apples and orange with 3g and 4G+ technologies. 3G is expensive, but there is a demand for it; however who knows with 4G. Investors in the Wimax technology including Sprint, Clearwire, Google, Comcast and others need to see a certain return in those test areas before they give the green light.

So it isn’t fair for you saying that Sprint isn’t ambitious while Cingular is because people and Cingular needed to bring out 3G while Sprint doesn’t have to do 4G.

Oh I have been busy with my education and businesses. I have been writing this thesis (for my MBA) for quite some time on Outsourcing, so I want to make sure it is better than the previous version for my rough draft as well as for my undergraduate degree.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.