Phone Scoop

printed July 29, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=1973706

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Replying to:  Best overall service for wireless air card by George J   Nov 26, 2008, 12:17 PM

Re: Best overall service for wireless air card

by Turbo187    Jan 8, 2009, 5:02 PM

You asked a heated question - basically because what you're dealing with here is a lot of reps from lots of companies and providers, all of which are going to tell you to jump with their team, just because that is the natural reaction. Well I won't have the same knee jerk reaction as some here, and I will attempt to maintain a unbiased opinion. It's going to depend greatly on your location. Who has the best service in your area? Whoever has the best coverage/service/packages for you is your best bet. Generally speaking the speeds are all about the same, the reliability just depends on the network. Around here Verizon is pretty much the only game in town, so everyone uses VZW - therefor around here, VZW is the best choice. If you're happy with your AT&T service, and you have good 3G coverage in your location through AT&T, go for AT&T.

For the record, I sell Verizon.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.