Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

show all 5 replies

hotmail and my BB...help!

brtnrider152

Jan 28, 2007, 2:29 AM
So I got the pearl today, I was told that because I have hotmail PLUS I can get it on my cell. I pay for the blackberry package, but I can't get my hotmail on my phone. I've been google'ing the crap out of this and nothing is helping! People say to forward my email to a gmail account, however hotmail won't allow you to forward it anywhere!!!!

HELP ME PLEASE! I really need my hotmail on my phone for my work!
katrina

Jan 28, 2007, 1:34 PM
About a year ago Microsoft put Hotmail on lockdown because they couldn't keep it secure any other way. It's very doubtful that you will ever get it to work, seriously ditch Hotmail and use GMail or Yahoo! (with a Blackberry and T-Mobile service you don't even need Yahoo! Plus to integrate it)
southwestcomm

Jan 28, 2007, 7:11 PM
Does Hotmail offer a paid upgrade? MSN, Yahoo, etc allow POP3 access with paid versions of their Email services.
brtnrider152

Jan 28, 2007, 9:40 PM
I did upgrade, I have the hotmail Plus. Its $20 a year and allows you to use outlook.

... 😕
Data_King

Feb 1, 2007, 2:12 AM
Just set up the BIS account:
http://www.discoverblackberry.com/personalize/blackb ... »

You can have up to 10 email accounts.
ATTMichael

Mar 3, 2007, 3:19 PM
Exactly, from what I know. You should be able to use the pop details with your BlackBerry, thus creating mobile email access. Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.